Monday, November 15, 2010
Event Announcement Details: http://www.amitkarpe.com/2010/11/demo-for-friendly-arm-board-and-tool.html
1. We had 12 attendees for the talk.
2. Chaitannya demonstrated running friendly ARM board and introduce its various part.
How Linux works on Friendly ARM ?
3. He demonstrate how to program pwm (beep) Pulse Width Modulation , adc (Analog Digital Converter), lcd, gpio ?
4. Practical demo of how to develop program on host, compile then using tool chain ( cross compiling ) and then copy them using ftp or telnet ?
5. He introduces concept of tool chain and showed process to build tool chain. ( He is going to update complete documentation at Wiki at http://openarmlab.org/ )
6. We also discuss rules for mailing list and next agenda for Open ARM Lab.