Agenda: Hands session on with Toolchain for Friendly Arm
Date: 20 Nov 2010 - Saturday
Department of Instrumentation & Control
College of Engineering, Pune.
Venue Map: Embedded Design Center, Instrumentation Department, COEP, Pune.
Venue Contact Person Suchakra : 9579317211
Agenda in Details:
1) Day long hands on session
1. Host and Target OS blueprint.
2. Install and configure toolchain for Friendly Arm on Host.
3. Build Linux OS for target device.
4. Develop a few apps for Friendly arm board.
5. Document & publish the build process.
2) Talk: "Development OTG - Accessing board shell through a browser : A Lateral Approach" ( Duration: 20 minutes approx. )
3) Open Discussion
Flyer for "Open ARM Lab Session"
( Thanks to Suchakra)
Open ARM Lab Session
Old Meetings MOM:
16 October 2010 MOM of Open ARM LAB meeting
14 November 2010 MOM: Demo for "Friendly ARM" board and tool chain